iTunes Downloads

Discussion in 'Mac Basics and Help' started by 06Honda, Jan 17, 2013.

1. macrumors regular

Every time i log into ITUNES there are 2 movie extra downloads that keep trying to download and then I get an error box. I click on the box and no reason is listed for the error. I no longer have the movies they are related to and do not want these 2 downloads. Since the downloads never work how can i delete them so they don't show up again. See image for download files. Thanks.

Attached Files:

2. macrumors member

Did you try to go through the itunes store to where you would actually "purchase" the movies and try to re-download them? you could download them, then cancel and delete them when they re-download. if not why dont you try emailing the itunes support team. They always get back to me in a few hours. Probably tomorrow now that business hours are over.

3. thread starter macrumors regular

I will try re-downloading the movies again and then delete. Just thought maybe there was a simple delete button and that's it. Thanks.

4. thread starter macrumors regular

Update

Ending up contact support. Issue was fixed in less than 24 hours and they contacted me via email.:apple:

5. macrumors 68040

I been talking with them about iTunes Extra's. There is a problem with them and they are working on it. I couldn't get Ted or Wizard of Oz extras to download and kept getting errors also. You're not the only one having issues.