iTunes Europe How Many??

Discussion in 'Buying Tips, Advice and Discussion (archive)' started by liketom, Jun 14, 2004.

1. liketom macrumors 601

Apr 8, 2004
    So maybe by this time tomorrow i will have downloaded a few legal songs from iTunes UK , i think we in the UK have to kick some legal music ass ( Napster and the rest ) by downloading a bucket load of tracks from iTunes!

How many you planning on downloading on launch day???

Make iTunes Music Store number 1 legal music site in the UK / Europe

2. edesignuk Moderator emeritus

Mar 25, 2002
    London, England
    You paying? You can paypal me some £££ :D
  3. Veldek macrumors 68000

Mar 29, 2003
    Well, if latest rumors are true and songs will cost 0.99£ (1.50€), then I'll have to think hard to buy even one song.

Did anyone from the UK already see one of the iTMS poster ads? I'd like to see a picture of one.
  4. danbalsh macrumors regular

May 7, 2003

If iTunes accepts my DebitCard, then upto 100 songs maybe, but if iTunes does not accecpt my card :( well need I say more.

Napster supports nearly ALL the UK Credit and Debit cards, lets hope iTunes does too! otherwise we will not see huge ammounts of people buying songs, due to the fact no one under 18 has a credit card.
  5. asif3 macrumors member

Oct 21, 2003
    London, UK.

I agree completely. If they dont take debit cards they will definitely be losing out on millions of pounds of our money :(
  6. belair macrumors 6502

Jun 10, 2004
    Very uncool for luxembourg

So they are going to lounch itms in Germany and France tomorrow and i wont be able to download anything. I live in Luxembourg and it is a 15 minutes drive to France and a 15 minutes drive to Germany and I still cant give my money to apple. :mad:

It can be a disadvantage to live in the smallest country ever!

I hope they will lounch itms Belgium together with Luxembourg an that they make the albums at 10 euro.

I would rather buy albums than songs. And I saw a recent study that if they sold their albums at like 7 dollars in the states their sales would just go trough the roof. Guess the record companys are putting their foot in the door there.

Anyways I hope all the luky europeans that get itms tomorow, will enjoy torturing their credit cards