iTunes face plate changes?

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by joepunk, Jan 6, 2005.

1. joepunk macrumors 68030

joepunk

Is there any way to change the look of the iTunes player like you can with Audion player? And if so, where are some places where I can get a hold of some designs.

Thanks for any and all replys.

2. mcmav37 macrumors 6502

I had never thought about this until you just brought it up, but I just went to Google and searched for iTunes skins and found at least a couple sites that I think can help you accomplish what you are proposing. Check it out. Of course, since I've never heard Apple advertise these capabilities, I would still exercise caution.

3. PlaceofDis macrumors Core

i know www.resexcellence.com has some skins, and probably instructions on how to change the skin, im sure there are more sites and that out there, google it or check out the links on resexcellence

4. joepunk thread starter macrumors 68030

joepunk

Skins

Why didn't I think of that. I googled other words but I completely forgot about that one very useful word. Silly me :p

Thanks for your suggestions I will google this time with the "skins" word. When I get a chance inbetween the snow fall here in B'ham.

And thank you PlaceofDis for directing me to the website which I had bookmarked along time ago and just completely forgot about it.

I asked because I was getting a little tired of the same look that Apple basically had ever-since OS9.X days if I remember correctly.

5. PlaceofDis macrumors Core

i checked and resexcellence does have some links to other sites, it might be best to use that site as a jumping off point in your search, that is, if you dont find any skins there that you like