itunes for windows

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by plinkoman, Oct 16, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. plinkoman macrumors 65816

plinkoman

i just installed itunes on my pc, and everytime i try to play any of my songs, it crashes. it also crashes when i try to play any of the radio stations. the only things i am able to play is songs i purchased from the music store. anyone have this problem and know how to fix it?

2. MorganX macrumors 6502a

MorganX

Re: itunes for windows

It's working better than it did on my Mac here. Make sure you're not trying to play WMAs or secure MP3s.

3. plinkoman thread starter macrumors 65816

plinkoman

Re: Re: itunes for windows

:rolleyes: omg, i can't beleive i actually have to specify this, NO I AM NOT STUPID ENOUGH TO TRY WMA's!!

perhaps if you read all of what i said, i also stated that the itunes radio stations crashed the program too. i'm pretty sure itunes radio stations arent wma's :rolleyes:

has anyone experience the same problem, or actually know something helpful?

4. Flowbee macrumors 68030

Flowbee

Re: Re: Re: itunes for windows

I'm sure people will be lining up to help you after that little outburst. :rolleyes:

You should try being a little nicer when people are going out of their way to offer help. I actually have a few suggestions that might help you with iTunes, but I'm not interested in getting chewed out if you think they're 'stupid.'

Good luck.

5. thehuncamunca macrumors 6502

mine was crashing when i tried adding large amounts of music or tried the radio stations after a restart the radio stations worked and i could add music into iTunes as long as i did it 1000 or so songs at a time

6. plinkoman thread starter macrumors 65816

plinkoman

Re: Re: Re: Re: itunes for windows

if you were to give me some suggestions, why would i think they were stupid and "chew" you out? that other post was just insulting, first, as i pointed out, he didn't even read my post, and second, by just assuming i was trying wma's while not saying anything helpful to my actual problem.

7. tomf87 macrumors 65816

tomf87

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: itunes for windows

Well, you had not stated what type of file you were playing, and with all the rumors flying that iTunes might play WMA's, some people may actually have thought it was possible.

Also, I don't really see where the person was trying to insult you, although that happens unintentionally sometimes. And it appears they were trying to be helpful but maybe it didn't come across that way.

At any rate, let's all work together rather than pull apart. :)

8. jermsmingy macrumors regular

try reinstalling

I was having issues on a xp machine last night. I went to add/remove programs and selected itunes. It asked if I wanted to reinstall. I said yes and it has worked fine since then.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.