iTunes gone wonky?

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by glosterseagul, Jul 26, 2005.

1. glosterseagul macrumors regular

I think it must be when I got my iPod... but

Firstly [​IMG]

the song says it has been played -1119191803 times
    :eek:

then I can't find songs that are listed?

2. briansolomon macrumors 6502

briansolomon

iTunes US not available

I can't get to the US store! It keeps taking me to the (French) Canadian verison of the store when I click on the US button!

3. glosterseagul thread starter macrumors regular

Any ideas?

Can you reset play count?

4. HiRez macrumors 603

HiRez

What happens when you right-click on the song(s) and choose Reset Play Count? Do they get messed up again later?
    Not sure what you mean by this.

5. Mitthrawnuruodo Moderator emeritus

Mitthrawnuruodo

See if there aren't any answers in this thread about just the same thing...
    I had some similar problems last night (iTMS kept taking me to the US store when I wanted to go to the Norwegian, where I actually can do some shopping. Choose Store didn't work either.

What I finally did was accessing the Shopping Cart. I was then told to sign in again (even if iTMS showed that I was signed in already), and when I did that I was told that my account was only valid in the Norwegian store, and it took me there.

Try accessing your shopping cart (or put something in it, just disable one-click first ;))

6. glosterseagul thread starter macrumors regular

Thanks I have reset the play count on nearly 1,000 songs!

The other problem came to light when I tried to sync the ipod. It came up with a few songs that can't be copied because they couldn't be found. And it's correct - I can't find them either. I can play them on the laptop; but I cant locate them.

The one song it couldn't find was part of an album? So I found the album on the ipod and played it so ??????????? :confused:

7. glosterseagul thread starter macrumors regular

Thank, I had a look - and thanks for not being sarcastic.

Although it hasn't happend to me ( that I can remember - or maybe I'm a bit thick ....skinnned) I get a bit miffed when someone writes a thread and sometimes a clever dicky says that they should have checked out the entire site as this was mentioned before.

I like repeats .... :rolleyes:

8. Mitthrawnuruodo Moderator emeritus

Mitthrawnuruodo

You're welcome...

I usually have to come across the topic more than once or twice before pulling out the "please search" and a rolling of the eyes... ;)