iTunes help

Discussion in 'Mac Basics and Help' started by 925AS, Feb 20, 2007.

1. 925AS macrumors member

So iTunes on my iMac says its downloading 1 file, but yet nothing is on the download list for it to download. I've tried restarting iTunes, opening and closing the download list but nothing seems to work.

Does anyone know how I can get rid of this bug.

2. thedude110 macrumors 68020

thedude110

Could you post a screenshot that shows what you're describing?

As I understand your problem, you have a pop-up window that states that a download is in progress, but your download menu under the iTunes Store menu is blank?

Have you downloaded anything recently, and did that download complete? Have you tried rebooting entirely?

3. RMD68 macrumors 6502

If you were downloading something from the iTunes store it wouldn't pop up in your Safari download window if this is the window that your talking about. Instead it will appear downloading in a section under the iTunes Store tab. Are you talking about something else besides downloading directly from Apple. perhaps downloading files from a P2P server or downloading from a site. these types of files wont appear in you iTunes downloading area. they will just appear when done in your Music, Video, etc. area. I hope I understood you correctly.

4. 925AS thread starter macrumors member

sorry, I guess I didn't explain myself right. On my iTunes window the download section appears under my iTunes store tab, the problem is that I am not downloading anything.
    Anytime I actually download something from the Itunes Music Store, it just adds one to the total items I am actually downloading.