Itunes Hi-Def Video Screen

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by Fearless Leader, May 13, 2006.

1. Fearless Leader macrumors 68020

Hi, I'm having some itunes trouble. I can play some itunes movies in a window, say the office, but i can't play a Podcast Macbreak. Its hi-def content but im sure my powermac can handle it. I get the window for the office to show up by double clicking the now playing box. When I go to do it on the Macbreak nothing happens.:confused:

2. Stinkythe1 macrumors regular

I can play it fine, but the fullscreen button in itunes is greyed out, so i have to open the file in quicktime to view it fullscreen.

3. tobefirst macrumors 68040

tobefirst

I had some problems with this the other day at the office. I remedied it by first playing another video podcast and double-clicking on it to get it to go to its own window, and then going back into iTunes and double clicking on Macbreak to play the video. This allowed the Macbreak video to be played in its own window.

I have no idea why that is, exactly, though. :)

4. Fearless Leader thread starter macrumors 68020

5. ender78 macrumors 6502

I have this problem right now as well. Are they doing something that prevents iTunes from loading the file?

6. Fearless Leader thread starter macrumors 68020

well i'm starting to think why itunes doesn't like to play it. I tried playing macbreak with front row (fullscreen) and my g5 dual g5 1.8 2gigs ram was skipping like mad cant understan audio and video choppy. I don't think most macs can handle the video. :eek: