iTunes keeps going gammy.

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by MalcolmJID, Mar 24, 2007.

1. MalcolmJID macrumors 6502a

All the column headers turn out like these after I unhide the app. Any reason why?

Attached Files:

2. Cult Follower macrumors 6502a

Cult Follower

3. MalcolmJID thread starter macrumors 6502a

I did. Still the same. It's when it's switching between RAM/HDD. I really need more RAM.

4. lexus macrumors 68000

lexus

I dont think is a RAM issue did you trash the prefs?

5. Killyp macrumors 68040

Killyp

I used to have this issue all the time with iTunes 5 on my PC. Got my MBP when 6 came out, and it didn't do it at all, however it did it again briefly with iTunes 7. Hasn't done it for a week or so now...

6. psycoswimmer macrumors 65816

psycoswimmer

This may be completely irrelevant but it happened on another thread...

Do you have UNO installed? If so, there's something that screws up with the new version of iTunes and you have to reinstall them. You'd have to search for more details though, sorry.

7. xlosltove777 macrumors member

I've had this happen occasionaly on several versions of iTunes, on OS X and Windows. Clicking around on stuff(changing playlists or to videos or just scrolling up and down) usually gets it back to normal

8. vi2867 macrumors 6502

vi2867

I have the same issue, too. I don't know what is causing it also. The way I fix it is closing iTunes and it gets fixed. It has been happening since I got my macbook a month ago. I have had version 7, 7.1, and 7.1.1 with 2gb of ram.

Hopefully, someone will figure it out...:confused:

9. Blubbert macrumors 6502

The corruption that you experience is something that happens to me every so often. Its not Uno related, as i didnt even have Uno installed till about two days ago, and it still happened. To solve it quickly, just access the iTunes store, and go back to your library. That will redraw your headers and fix them.