Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mashinhead

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Oct 7, 2003
i quit iTunes and two minutes later it keeps opening itself up again automatically, so i quit it again and this continues. anyone heard about this before.

stridey

macrumors 65816
Jan 21, 2005
Massachusetts, Connecticut
mashinhead said:
i quit iTunes and two minutes later it keeps opening itself up again automatically, so i quit it again and this continues. anyone heard about this before.

Are you running any other iTunes-controlling applications, or do you have an iPod plugged into your computer?

GodBless

macrumors 65816
Jan 22, 2005
Nermal said:
Do you have the iTunes dashboard widget enabled?
Some 3rd party Widgets can cause this problem when Dashboard is activated too. What Widgets do you have open in Dashboard when iTunes opens?

IscariotJ

macrumors 6502a
Jan 13, 2004
UK
mashinhead said:

I used to have this problem under Panther. It would open two, or three times before it finally stayed closed. That was with no iPod connected, or any iTunes controller. Haven't had a problem with Tiger, and that's running Synergy, and the Konfab iTunes controller.

hcuar

macrumors 65816
Jul 23, 2004
Dallas
I had this problem when I first reinstalled Tiger when I put my hard drive in my PM. I just rebooted and everything works fine after that.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.