iTunes/Last.fm/iScrobbler

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by Smileyguy, Jan 19, 2007.

1. Smileyguy macrumors 6502

Hi everyone, I've been having a little problem that I'm hoping someone here might be kind enough to help me with if they can.

Recently, I switched from a Powermac desktop to a Powerbook G4 12' laptop. I downloaded iScrobbler to the laptop, opened it up, selected preferences under the iScrobbler menu and entered my Last.fm username and password, but my songs aren't appearing on my Last.fm profile as I'm playing them.

Does anybody know what the problem could be?

2. nl2134 macrumors member

did you pause submissions by any chance?

you shouldnt see the pound sign...

3. interlaced macrumors 6502a

interlaced

if you're using iscrobbler, does the music note show up as red-orange?

EDIT: also, make sure you're playing the whole song through. sometimes it doesn't even get logged until about half way through the song. you'd see the music note quickly flash green.

4. Smileyguy thread starter macrumors 6502

nl2134, where would I see the pound sign, and where would I pause submissions? I didn't see any such option in the preferences box.

Interlaced, no, the music note is appearing black.

Not only that, but the songs I'm playing are appearing under the music note menu, and when I click into the preferences box they are there too under 'Last Song Submitted'. However, under 'Last Response From Server' I'm getting the message 'Unknown Response From Server', and the songs aren't uploading to the website.

Maybe I should try reinstalling the software?