iTunes/Leopard Drag and Drop

Discussion in 'Mac Applications and Mac App Store' started by bns1201, Nov 4, 2007.

1. macrumors member

I know that my mouse is properly functioning, yet since i have upgraded to leopard, I cannot drag and drop my songs over to my ipod or to anywhere else.

Is anyone else having this problem?

2. macrumors 6502

I have actually had the EXACT same problem and was shocked that nobody else was talking about it. Hopefully iTunes 7.5 will fix this.

One thing is for certain, I was expecting some software fixes by now. The iMac fix apparently only applies to the new iMacs. But I am having a few strange problems such as the drag and drop issues in iTunes that are plaguing the otherwise great Leopard.

3. thread starter macrumors member

wow glad im not the only one.....

and nope 7.5 did not fix it unfortunatly so here i go again emailing apple about this.

4. macrumors 6502a

quackattack

Me too! VERY annoying!

Is there anyone that CAN drag songs over to an album or iPod in leopard?

5. macrumors 68000

GSMiller

I'm actually not having this issue but I can't delete songs from my library without iTunes crashing, anyone else having that problem?

6. macrumors newbie

I just upgraded to Leopard on a MacBook Pro and drag and drop did not work until I did a "repair permissions".

Now some work and some don't like the Flickr uploadr.

7. macrumors newbie

UPDATE: I just downloaded the Leopard update and so far the drag and drop is working on everything I've tried! Thanks Apple!

8. macrumors newbie

I got the same problems here... even if I try to drop songs into a folder on the desktop. I installed all available updates, but the problem is still present. The strange thing about that is that the drag and drop works sometimes but only when dragging one song.
    My iTunes library is stored on a network volume (AFP)... is this the problem / bug?