iTunes Library Problems

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by bobber205, Oct 17, 2006.

1. bobber205 macrumors 68020

bobber205

I recently erased my hd and stuck my whole music folder over from the old computer that I saved everything on before I partioned.

I have an iTunes folder in my music folder. All of my playlists are there. It just can't find any songs. ;) I haven't copied them over yet.

But what I want to do is listen to some of my new podcasts that I have. When they download, they appear as a temporay downloaded file and folder in the music directory but then they disappear. Where are they going to?

2. gauchogolfer macrumors 603

gauchogolfer

All of my podcasts downloaded using iTMS are in: Music/iTunes/iTunes Music/Podcasts/ and then episodes are placed in individual folders.

3. iSaint macrumors 603

iSaint

Your file 'iTunes Library' thinks your music is still there based on your old setup. But, you haven't imported your music files for iTunes to find everything. When you import, you should be able to find music and podcasts ok.

4. bobber205 thread starter macrumors 68020

bobber205

My audio podcasts but the video ones from G4 arent' working.

I tried deleting the podcast and all it's files then resubscribing, but that didn't
    work either.

Here's what I got. EDIT: Weird. Maybe it's G4's problem? It's downloading like this. (See second pic).

Attached Files: