Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Roofy.

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jan 24, 2009
Every time I restart my computer, my itunes account signs out and itunes match keeps turning itself off. I have to turn it back on and "add this computer" every time.

It started happening ever since I switched over to the UK itunes store.

shotts56

macrumors 6502
Sep 23, 2008
Scotland
Every time you change store (I have a US and a UK account), iTunes Match switches itself off and you have to manually turn it back on. Its been the same since launch.

samssf

macrumors newbie
Apr 1, 2008
Roofy said it's been *happening* (plural) every since he switched (singular) to the uk store. This implies that he switched over once, and now iTunes / iMatch is deactivated when he restarts his computer.

This happens to me as well, although it's been happening on most of my machines every since I can remember. I don't know why, but it's pretty annoying so I hope someone finds out what causes it.

I always have to sign in again and/or reactivate itunes match in order to access / listen to my music, which decreases the usefulness of iTunes match. There's been a few other threads about this but no working solutions that I've found yet.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.