iTunes plugin: Album art?

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by lieb39, Nov 14, 2005.

1. lieb39 macrumors 6502

lieb39

Hello everyone,

I'm looking for a plugin for iTunes that will download album art for me. Just a simple little thing that when I select some songs, I open the plugin and it will download the album art for me.

Anyone have any recommendations?

Thanks,

lieb39

2. ToastMaster macrumors regular

ToastMaster

3. lieb39 thread starter macrumors 6502

lieb39

Well I was smart enough to print a list of all my applications on my mac-mini before I formatted it, I just looked at that. "Fetch Art" @t Versiontracker

Thanks anyways,

-lieb39

4. thadchr macrumors member

thadchr

http://ialbumart.ipod-sync.com/

Admittedly, I haven't actually bought this yet (it's $10) but I've played around with the trial version quite a bit and it seems absolutely perfect. Not a ton of options, but it does allow you to keep searching if the first match isn't what you're looking for, and it almost always finds the right album this way.

5. JDOG_ macrumors 6502a

JDOG_

I hate that we're on the 6th iteration of iTunes and this still isn't a built-in feature. I know they want a draw to buy things on iTMS but still.

6. Lacero macrumors 604

Lacero

7. Apple macrumors 6502

Apple

I second that. you can download the album from amazon in the program really easily.

8. bursty macrumors 6502a

bursty

I would love to find a widget or small app that would automatically fetch the album art and then import it as I play each song. Guess I'm just lazy :cool:

9. bepster macrumors member

well, I use www.slothradio.com/covers/ a lot 'cause I like getting the single-covers as well, or instead!

and since I have my iPod 5g 60gb, I can get all my dvd-covers there as well... sweeeeet! :cool: