iTunes professionals needed!

Discussion in 'Mac OS X 10.3 (Panther) Discussion' started by nesuser2, Sep 12, 2004.

1. nesuser2 macrumors 6502

nesuser2

I'm sure this has to be possible somehow.... Anyways, I want to use iTunes and my ipod to create smaller playlists. I have about a week of music on my ipod right now and quite frankly, I'm the type of person that likes to skip songs...so does anybody think there may be a way to create a playlist in iTunes where it would only play 2 minutes of a song or something along that? It would just shuffle them more often and faster and I would get more flavor for the amount of time I listen to my ipod and it would also save me from having to fumble it around while i'm driving, I really hate that.

Also, maybe somebody can help me out with something I can do on my iPod instead of doing it iTunes. Any suggestions would be appreciated!

2. wrldwzrd89 macrumors G5

wrldwzrd89

You can set the start and stop times for individual songs using the info panel...but there isn't any way I know of to do this at the playlist level.

3. crazzyeddie macrumors 68030

crazzyeddie

Yep, exactly. You could see if its possible to edit the stopping time on an entire playlist (or library) of songs.