iTunes song i bought is all sourts of clicky and poppy and just bad to listen to.

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by DangerDiabolik, Jun 14, 2005.

1. DangerDiabolik macrumors member

Sep 26, 2003
    So I bought the batman begins soundtrack, and the last track is unlistenable ...its has nasty pops and clicks and glitches throughout ( sounds like a bad encode )

If you listen to the sample in the music store I think you can actually hear teh first 1 or 2 clicks right there. ( first the right speaker, then the left ) and it just gets ALOT worse from there

So...what do I do ? Is there a return policy? , or a way to address this problem ? I've had WONDERFUL experinces with the iMS but this sucks. I'd even buy the track again, but Im afraid it'll sound terrible.

Help/Suggestions would be great
  2. Applespider macrumors G4

Jan 20, 2004
    looking through rose-tinted spectacles...
    Send iTunes support a message with your order number and telling them the problem. Their first effort will probably be allowing you to redownload the track in case it's corrupted. If the problem is still there, they'll refund your money and tell you to try again in a few weeks when they've fixed it.

This happened with 3 tracks of AIR's Moon Safari that I bought. They actually refunded the whole album to make up for the inconvenience and I redownloaded the tracks a month later and all was well.
  3. DangerDiabolik thread starter macrumors member

Sep 26, 2003
  4. yellow Moderator emeritus

Oct 21, 2003
    Portland, OR
    Just selecting a link on the left from that page would have made it clear. For example, check the "Get help with music downloads" link.

Look at the bottom of the page.