iTunes stops playing grrr.

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by thestaton, Dec 20, 2006.

1. thestaton macrumors 6502

This has been an annoyance of mine for a long time with iTunes and I'm hoping someone has a fix.

Lets say you are listening to track 2 on the new killers album. however you are looking around your library at other artists you might want to listen to next, if you single click on a new band then as soon as track 2 stops itunes will not play anymore.

I wish for the life of me iTunes would just keep on playing the killers cd until I tell it to stop.

another example.

today I was building a play list and I was enjoying the plain white t's new tune. while dragging songs to a new playlist as soon as the plain white t's finished no more music.

is there a way to fix this?

2. mad jew Moderator emeritus

mad jew

Use your playlists more. If you're running a search and you eliminate the currently playing track from the window you're playing in (whether that be the library or a playlist), then iTunes won't know which song to play next. If you play your music from a separate playlist but do your searching/fiddling in the library (or even another playlist), then this problem shouldn't occur. :)