iTunes Store not working in iOS 7?

Discussion in 'iOS 7' started by iPhilPHX, Sep 20, 2013.

1. macrumors regular

iPhilPHX

I haven't found any posts on this as yet: When I try to access the iTunes Store on my home screen all I see is a blank screen like the ones below. No store content other than what looks like the basic pages. This also occurs when trying to access the store from the music app. Has anyone else run into this glitch? This is my only strange issue with iOS 7 right now.

http://forums.macrumors.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=434815&stc=1&d=1379731332

http://forums.macrumors.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=434816&stc=1&d=1379731332

http://forums.macrumors.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=434817&stc=1&d=1379731332

Attached Files:

2. macrumors 6502

Godzilla71

same story here. I actually came here and searched to see if anyone else was experiencing the same.

3. thread starter macrumors regular

iPhilPHX

I'm still having this issue, but now I notice that the same problem occurs in the iBooks app as well. Not AS annoying as the iTunes store app, but still.....

I tried the suggestions in the thread below but I've had no luck with signing out and back in to the iTunes account. Any further suggestions are greatly appreciated.

http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=1623705

4. macrumors 6502

Godzilla71

still the same with mine too. signing out and back in also did not seem to work.

5. macrumors 6502

I had the same issue - took me a while to figure it out, but a reset all settings worked for me.

Settings > General > Reset > Reset all settings

6. macrumors 6502

Godzilla71

Thank you! that did the trick! now to redo all my settings LOL :D

7. thread starter macrumors regular

iPhilPHX

Thank you VERY much! That worked perfectly. I really appreciate the info and help.

8. macrumors newbie

reset not working

I have been experiencing a blank loading screen since yesterday after the 7.0.2 system update. I tried resetting all the settings as suggested here and on the Apple forums, but nothing happened.
    Is anyone experiencing the same issue of the iTunes Store on iOS7 not loading at all, just infinite leading circles?
    Thanks!

9. iWe
    macrumors regular

Thanks!

10. macrumors 6502a

tayshon

Thanks

11. macrumors newbie

ITunes store not working

I cannot access the ITunes store on my Iphone since the new update either. The app starts to load, then quickly goes back to home screen. I tried a hard boot, that didn't work. Tried logging off and back in with ITunes store...that didn't work. Tried the log off and restarted my phone and logged back in...that didn't work. I'm a little leery of resetting everything....Any other ideas? Is Apple going to address this in another patch?

12. macrumors 603

Armen

My Itunes store app kept crashing so I access it through the music app now and it seems to work.

13. macrumors newbie

ITunes store not working

I can access the store thru my Music...worked okay. Thanks!

14. macrumors 65816

53kyle

The other day it wouldn't work for me but today it did...