itunes update

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by kungfu, Feb 5, 2002.

1. kungfu macrumors regular

Jan 21, 2002
    probably nothing of much interest, but my friend talked to APS tech about his new cd burner today, wondering if they would provide itunes support for his burner. they told him that apple was working on an update for itunes which should be released within the month... probably just a minor update, but i thought it was interesting anyway.
  2. macstudent macrumors 6502

Feb 12, 2002
    Milwaukee, WI
    That will be something that might be resolved with the 10.1.5 update.
  3. kungfu thread starter macrumors regular

Jan 21, 2002
    um... i posted this in the beginning of february, and it was resolved with the itunes update that DID come out.
  4. Hemingray macrumors 68030

Jan 9, 2002
    Ha ha haaa!
  5. Ssi-Ruuk macrumors newbie

Mar 27, 2002
    Are there any games, besides the Breakout easter egg, for the ipod? Im going on vacation and the plane ride will be boring if there are no games for the ipod. I have the 5Gb version and have updated the software.

I know this might not be the best place to post but I cant make new threads.

Any help would be appreciated.
  6. icetraxxg5 macrumors 6502

Apr 7, 2002
    Commerce Township
    Why can't you make new threads?
    There isn't any other easter eggs for the iPod except for the breakout game.
  7. eyelikeart Moderator emeritus

Jan 2, 2001
    Metairie, LA
    he he he...u could say that again...

there just haven't been many rumors flying around...

and even the Community Discussion is kinda dead...

I suppose that could explain why the Geek Fest thread has been pretty empty?! :eek:
  8. mymemory macrumors 68020

May 9, 2001
    Yeah.. Macrumors is getting boring!!!

We have to create some conflic around here.

By the way, I would like to have an iTunes with external audio imput, that way I can sync the visualisations with live music.
  9. macfreek57 macrumors 6502

Jan 1, 2002
    Baton Rouge, Louisiana
    there are a few more easter eggs in the most "technical" sense of the word
    but there are no other games (built-in)
  10. King Cobra macrumors 603

Mar 2, 2002

Wow. I could have swarn I saw that somewhere! I wouldn't have guessed... :)

Being that we should get back on topic, I would expect the update to iTunes to have sub-playlists, since I do not feel like looking through some 8 to 12 playlists and another 6 for the iPod. Well, I would like to see it happen, but it might be a while. In the meantime, I would like to see enhanced visuals, an option (as many have brought up) to copy visualizer frames, an enhanced Equalizer, more encoding options (just a few more) and more options with iTunes integration with the iPod, again, such as sub-playlists.

Fear the King.