iTunes Video Controls Slow - Just Me?

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by HelixOmnimedia, Jan 19, 2007.

1. HelixOmnimedia macrumors 6502a

HelixOmnimedia

Hello,

I've been watching Veronica Mars through iTunes, but have notices that the controls are really slow in recognizing commands, this is for the actual video controls in iTunes* and other controls like the Keyboards Volume**.
    Is it just my computer which is causing this or just general for iTunes for playing videos

*iTunes control, meaning moving the mouse when video is playing and the translucent box appears. I press fast forward (to skips bits i've seen) and it freezes before jumping in 10-20second chunks.
    ** With the video playing it took 30 seconds for the volume to go from 4 White Block to full - finger pressed on it the whole time.

2. HelixOmnimedia thread starter macrumors 6502a

HelixOmnimedia

3. Rapmastac1 macrumors 65816

Rapmastac1

Yes, you are not the only one. I have a really fast Windows machine that I built and it just makes it look like I only have 256mb of ram and no video card. It really sucks. It lags playback and disrupts the movie. It's whenever you move the mouse in the movie box and what not, yes, you are not the only one. But, I don't think this does that on my Mac. I miss the old way to watch movies, witht he controls always available at the bottom.