itunes widget

Discussion in 'macOS' started by Mr_Brightside_@, Oct 15, 2005.

1. Mr_Brightside_@ macrumors 68000

Mr_Brightside_@

is there any way to get the itunes widget to not be really bad? seems like it takes forever to update, play stuff, etc.

2. Counterfit macrumors G3

Counterfit

There are many other iTunes widgets on Apple's widget site and other places. I'm sure there's one to suit you.

3. macbaseball macrumors 6502a

macbaseball

To some extend it's always going to be slow as it's a script that communicates with an application. But I agree the Apple iTunes widget sucks. I've heard good feedback about the Black n' Blue widget from this site. I would never pay for a widget, but this widget is supposedly good.

BTW, I like your screen name. I wish if my was some what original.

4. Counterfit macrumors G3

Counterfit

I downloaded Black 'n' Blue a while ago, back when it was still free ;) I didn't like it much though.

5. macbaseball macrumors 6502a

macbaseball

O ok. Sorry about that. I just remember the pic from a while back and thought it was cool looking. I don't use that type of widget anyways. I prefer to use the real app...

6. asherman13 macrumors 6502a

asherman13

just +-click (maximize?) the iTunes window, then, if you don't want to see track, etc. shrink the size of the mini-viewer via the bottom right click-and-drag corner. that way you have a small player, out of the way, and is just as fast as normal iTunes, since it is normal iTunes....sans widget, i know, but hey, it's fast!