itunes2 for 9.1!!!!!!!!!!!aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by macaddict123k, Nov 5, 2001.

1. macaddict123k macrumors member

i had itunes 2 installed on 9.1 and my sister went 2 play 1 of her games. it wouldnt work. i had 2 force restart and all the applications in application folder were deleted. in fact the wholde folder was and so were many other things in my h/d.i have most thing back 2 normal but im not sure what else was deleted but its ok it wont make a big dif. so if u have itunes2 be careful. is there a conection i hope not. well it sucked for me and it scare the **** out of me.but its ok

2. KingArthur macrumors regular

I have had very similar problems on my OS9.1 PM6500/250. Sure the computer is a 4yr old model, but it still has been handling well on everything that is not G3-Required. I just wonder if there is some underlying conflict with my hardware or if the problem lies in the compatibility with the OS. I can't even play a song without it crashing (or at least a force quit, it seems to always want one or the other). If I'm not mistaken, OS9.2 requires a G3, and I don't have one, so I may have to find and destroy all iTunes related plugs and prefs and stick with v1.1 which actually works with 9.1.