I've seen M:I:3, have you?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by GoCubsGo, May 5, 2006.

1. GoCubsGo macrumors Nehalem

GoCubsGo

I saw M:I:3 this afternoon instead of going to work. I found that it was of course action-packed with a sub-standard story line. You'll find that the whole love-interest thing spanning across the entire movie is similar to MI2. Only this time, Cruise gets to close the movie with some stupid comment about where he works. In truth, I liked it for what it was...action. I'd even watch it again. It did have a great cast, such as Phillip Seymour Hoffman, Ving Rhames, Lawrence Fishburne, Michelle Monaghan and Keri Russell. I was sort of shocked to see that they got Phillip Seymour Hoffman to be on board with this one. I kind of hope this is the end of the series though simply because they seem to be running the same ideas over and over again.

2. Shamus macrumors 6502a

Shamus

Well, Im glad you liked it.

I havent seen any of the mission Impossible movies, so Im not going to see this one :p. From the previews, it looked allright, but then again, Im not really into the action movies.

3. bousozoku Moderator emeritus

I'm not sure why anyone would go. The first movie was so far-fetched that it should have been called "Movie: Impossible" and I'm surprised that they're still making sequels.

The worst thing is that there probably aren't any better alternatives.

4. mjstew33 macrumors 601

mjstew33

I just watched MI:2, seeing MI:3 this weekend. :)

5. OutThere macrumors 603

OutThere

It was fun. Over the top action, massive special effects and a story line you could care less about. Like I said, fun. :D

Edit: I forgot to add, it also had a setup for MI:4, making it even more fun!