iweb (very nice...but)

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by lad1509, May 8, 2006.

1. lad1509 macrumors member

Apr 1, 2006
    all my years on PC I have used a lot of web building software so I can build sites for my band, personal and friends.
    it was allways a hassel, too hard to learn and at the end it still looked generic, you could get a pro look but the learning curve was not worth it for me.

I get on apple, fire up iweb and 2 hours later I got my site up and running, am extremely happy with the results but I have some questions.

1- I need an invisible counter so I can track how many people are coming here, I tried free ones out there that require you to copy and paste an HTML code but it didn't work, I get the code instead of the counter when I publish the site.
    anyone know of a solution to get how many people are visiting, ip addresses... etc
    2- is there a way to get the site not to donload the songs or video unless people click on it?
    3- is there a way to make the images smaller with out doing it individualy?

thank you in advance
  2. MacBoobsPro macrumors 603

Jan 10, 2006
    There are alot of things you can do in iWeb but most things require editing the HTML files. Go to Apple Discussions Im sure you'll get an answer. Infact I think I saw your question already on the forums.