iWork '07 release date

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by iCheese, Aug 14, 2006.

1. iCheese macrumors regular

Does anyone have any knowledge or guesses of when iWork '07 will be released?

2. Mord macrumors G4

Mord

3. mduser63 macrumors 68040

mduser63

Nobody knows for sure, but I'm 99%+ confident that it will be announced and released at Macworld SF, which is in early January. That's when it was originally announced, that's where iWork '06 was released, and iLife updates are also always released then.

4. iCheese thread starter macrumors regular

5. slackersonly macrumors 6502a

slackersonly

6. IJ Reilly macrumors P6

IJ Reilly

All upgrades are announced two months after you bought the previous version.

I thought everybody knew that!

7. iBunny macrumors 65816

It is my belief that everything from - Lepoard, iWork 07, iLife 07 will all be announced and relased for immediatly availability in Janurary 2007. :D Just my prediction

8. IJ Reilly macrumors P6

IJ Reilly

Apple has already said that Leopard will arrive in the Spring. This could be a "head fake," but this is the announced schedule for 10.5.

9. iBunny macrumors 65816

Yeah I know, however they also said the first Intel Macs would be out in the middle of 06 and transititon complete sometime in 07.. and look - were already done.

I think they are ahead of the game a little bit.

10. IJ Reilly macrumors P6

IJ Reilly

True, but the Intel transition was so critical, that Apple had to set the expectation level to something they knew they could meet or beat. Based on the initial reports of the developer's release coming at WWDC, I'd have predicted a MW-SF release for Leopard as well. I agree, it could still happen. I think they're going to time it whatever way they can to steal as much thunder as possible from Microsoft's release of Vista.

11. rdowns Suspended

rdowns

Not a chance in hell. Do you think they would release it and have to offer about half a million new Mac owners Leopard for the $19.95 up to date price?