Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

samywamy10

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 15, 2010
Melbourne, Australia
Hey guys,
my school is deploying iPads to students from year 5-12, and they have asked me to create tutorials on iWork, GarageBand, iMovie etc. Here are the iWork videos. I'm posting them here for a) feedback on the videos b) to teach people about how to use iWork (share with your non-tech savvy friends).

The playlist.

Last edited:

softypolimer

macrumors member
Apr 21, 2009
Cool, I will have my mom to take a look at it. I think this will give her a general idea of how to use ipad and those apps.

GerritV

macrumors 68020
May 11, 2012
Nice work, you do and say all the right things IMO. Although I'd speak a wee slower :D
Personally, I find the (background?) music much too loud, and also rather irritating and therefor distracting. But then again, I'm not a 12 yr old student :p

samywamy10

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 15, 2010
Melbourne, Australia
Nice work, you do and say all the right things IMO. Although I'd speak a wee slower :D
Personally, I find the (background?) music much too loud, and also rather irritating and therefor distracting. But then again, I'm not a 12 yr old student :p

Yeah I know, I need to speak slower. You should have seen the Pages tutorial I made before I redid it *facepalm*. The music looping in the Numbers tutorial is annoying (I discover after I have rendered and published), but will find some better music in future videos.

Just to clarify, Year 5-12 is ages 11-18 ;).

Thanks for the feedback!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.