iWork themed website?

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by kgarner, Jan 28, 2005.

1. kgarner macrumors 68000

kgarner

I am toying with the idea of deveolping a website that is geared around the new iWork suite. It seems to me that there is no documentation anywhere on how to really use the programs so far and having a place to share Tips, Tutorials, and Themes would be helpful, especially for Pages. It would be kind of like macosxhints.com or dotmac.info where people can write in and I would post it if it looked worthy. If I did this, would anyone besides myself find it useful?

2. maya macrumors 68040

maya

You have my vote, pass me a link as well when you are done with the site. :)

3. kgarner thread starter macrumors 68000

kgarner

Also, if any of you have any particular suggestions of things you would like to see from the website, that would be appreciated as well. Thanks.

4. maya macrumors 68040

maya

I don't know you level in web programming, however keep it simple and organized and it will do wonders. :)

5. BWhaler macrumors 68020

BWhaler

6. walkingmac macrumors 6502

walkingmac

7. sjpetry macrumors 65816

sjpetry

Talk to some Mods if you need help making the site. I wonder if MR could have a link to it on the mainpage. :)

8. Jeromie macrumors member

It would be neat to put together a wiki style page where anyone can edit the content and solicit help from this (and other) Apple communities. That could help you produce content far more quickly than you would be able to on your own.