Jackass Number Two

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Phat_Pat, Sep 23, 2006.

1. Phat_Pat macrumors 68000

Phat_Pat

anyone see this yet?

oh my god.... some of the stuff is hilarious... yet some of it is just disturbing.. and made me kinda angry in a weird disgusted way

what did u guys think of it?

2. pknz macrumors 68020

pknz

Haven't seen it yet. I've been watching clips of Jackass episodeson YouTube and Google Video recently. Really enjoyed the Jackass Gumball Race.

3. yg17 macrumors G5

yg17

I saw it Friday and it was awesome. A lot better than the 1st one

4. iGav macrumors G3

Really? Excellent. Knoxville on those rocket skates is a tough one to beat. :p

5. Blue Velvet Moderator emeritus

I like you. :eek:

Some say it's infantile nonsense, but if pressed I could counter that it's bodily performance art. :D

Enjoyed the first one immensely and I'm not ashamed in the slightest... sometimes you need a little lunacy in life.

6. azzurri000 macrumors 6502

I saw it last night! I loved the Spike Jonze "old lady" skits :)

7. puckhead193 macrumors G3

puckhead193

i saw it last night, some parts were funny while others were gross. My date didn't care for it though....
    Did anyone else get carded, they asked for ID buying the tickets then they asked me again when i went in for them to rip the ticket.... it would have been funny if they didn't allow me to see it cause they thought my ID was fake hahaha:p

8. stevehp macrumors 6502

I saw it last night too. Better than the first...I went solely based on a free ticket I was given - I don't think i would have paid for it...Some parts were nasty, I hated everything they did with snakes - especially the first scene.

9. gangst macrumors 6502a

I've always been a fan of Jackass and look forward to seeing the new movie.

But, has anyone seen the new Dirty Sanchez movie (uk verion of jackass)? It takes the most radical stunts in jackass to a new disgusting, disturbing level. lol.

10. iGav macrumors G3

Awwwwwwwwwwwww. :eek: :)

11. iBrad macrumors newbie

iBrad

I seen it last night for the first time too. I laughed so hard when Ryan Dunn got the crap beat out of him by that Asian chick

12. bartelby macrumors Core

I had an invite to the premiere on Thursday, but I don't really want to see it. I've been around that crap too long!

13. kildraik macrumors 6502a

kildraik

It was great. I loved it so much, and the naked grandma was the best part- LMFAO

14. jréh macrumors newbie

i haven't seen it, but i have caught all the adds and it seems to me to be better than the first with a few parts that i wish i hadn't seen. is this about right?

15. xsedrinam macrumors 601

xsedrinam

Who'd ever thought the first one would have been such a box office smash? I understand Knoxville & Co. have spawned interest with this kind of extreme entertainment in other countries? Has anyone seen Crazy Monkey (South Africa), or Extreme Duudsonit in Finland? Do they compare at all?

16. Rickay726 macrumors 6502

Rickay726

i thought it was the greatest movie i have ever seen., i didnt stop laughing for the entire time. it was absolutly hysterical. yes some of the stuff was gross, such as the fart helmet. yet other things were hysterical... like the terrorist skit. hahahha

17. Zwhaler macrumors 603

Zwhaler

Haha I was supposed to see it today but oh well I will make sure I don't miss it.

18. wimic macrumors regular

wimic

My boyfriend and I went to see it yesterday. Some of it was hilarious, some of it not so much and some of it was just plain gross. During the "fart helmet" and horse scenes i almost lost my lunch.

It's to be expected though I guess... it is a jackass movie afterall.

I just don't understand what those guys get out of hurting themselves... makes for at least semi-entertaining television though hey! :)

19. misam macrumors newbie

I saw it friday night. It was fantastic, way more extreme than the first. They had a little station set up at the entrance to check id's. I was the only one out of four of us that is 17, but the others showed their licenses and got in without a problem. What do the theater people check for?

20. wimic macrumors regular

wimic

the movie is rated R here in canada - that means you have to be 18 to get into see it. the theatre people asked for our ID's... even though my boyfriend and i are 22 and 23, respectively.

21. azzurri000 macrumors 6502

My theatre was so lax. There were kids that had to be 10 years old watching the movie...

22. yg17 macrumors G5

yg17

They had a mall rent-a-cop outside our theater too. And I was worried, because I was with my brother who was 15. But, my brother works at that theater (free tickets :D) and I guess the cop recognized him and let him in.

Or hell, to be honest, I'm not sure if the cop was there to check IDs, we were the only ones walking in at that time. He might've been there, knowing that type of movie, showing at 10:30 on a Friday night would attract a lot of sh*t-disturbing high school kids

23. vouder17 macrumors 6502a

vouder17

Don't know about Extreme Duudsonit, but crazy monkey is really really funny. They just mocked jackass and all the shows similar to it, in a very humorous fashion, like driving a car with out a seat belt, and the going all crazy because it was just sooo "extreme". they also rode around a parking lot in a shopping trolley thing, but at slower than normal walking speed, also "extreme" in their eyes.
    But it wasnt a real show when i lived in South Africa, just an ad spot. But still funny as hell.
    Oh and also riding on a skateboard with a candle stuck to it was "crazy!!!!".

24. MarkCollette macrumors 68000

MarkCollette

I went in with my nose in the air assuming that it would be moronic. I laughed my freaking ass off and totally enjoyed it. Well, except for two or so scenes that made me slightly nauseous. But I'd definitely recommend seeing it.