Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

brainchild2b

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 9, 2002
Can somebody please check the build number on the Jaguar at Macworld and report it here? Maybe somebody snagged iCal by using their ipod :)

holmesf

macrumors 6502a
Sep 30, 2001
Re: Jag Build Number at Macworld???

Originally posted by brainchild2b
Can somebody please check the build number on the Jaguar at Macworld and report it here? Maybe somebody snagged iCal by using their ipod :)

If I was there I would have snagged the whole OS onto my iPod :D...If I had an iPod :(

Actually I just bought Jaguar from Apple today. Can't wait till Augest 23!

brainchild2b

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 9, 2002
could somebody who is actually there post on this? I'm running 6c98 and what steve showed on stage was NOT 6c98. However maybe some of the iMac kiosks are running that.

whfsdude

macrumors 6502a
Jan 20, 2002
Washington DC
I TALKED TO THE HEAD JAGUAR DEV AND HERES THE DEAL 6C98 WAS ON MOST COMPUTERS. ALSO THAT WAS WHAT WAS IN THE KEYNOTE. ALSO THE ICON IS OFFICIAL, ITS THE BLUE BALL.

MY MAC GAVE ME BLUE BALLS HEHE.

DaveGee

macrumors 6502a
Jul 25, 2001
Originally posted by icetraxxg5
Huh? Can someone that was there give an EXACT build number?

What's the difference?!?! :confused:

I was on a few machines in the Apple booth and some had 94 while others had 98... Dunno why but maybe 94 worked with some of the new iApps better than others that were being demo'd... Either way 106 is the latest build that was seeded....

D

Rower_CPU

Moderator emeritus
Oct 5, 2001
San Diego, CA
Originally posted by whfsdude
I TALKED TO THE HEAD JAGUAR DEV AND HERES THE DEAL 6C98 WAS ON MOST COMPUTERS. ALSO THAT WAS WHAT WAS IN THE KEYNOTE. ALSO THE ICON IS OFFICIAL, ITS THE BLUE BALL.

MY MAC GAVE ME BLUE BALLS HEHE.

Tone it down, sparky...

6C98 does NOT use the blue "aqua drop" for its busy cursor, it uses the 3D pinwheel/beachball.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.