Jag's House, Where Older Macs Still Rock!

Discussion in 'MacBytes.com News Discussion' started by MacBytes, Sep 25, 2006.

1. macrumors bot

Jul 5, 2003

Category: Opinion/Interviews
    Link: Jag's House, Where Older Macs Still Rock!
    Description:: This is my first interview in a series of interviews I'm doing called The Legends of 68K. This series will be featured in my weekly column, Welcome To Macintosh for Low End Mac - www.lowendmac.com. This the 1st part in a 2 part interview I did with Jag of Jag's House - www.jagshouse.com.

Posted on MacBytes.com
    Approved by Mudbug
  2. macrumors 6502a

Apr 16, 2004
    This is exactly the reason I use Macs. I never could pickup DOS. I remember back when I was a senior in high school, we had our first exposure to computers. A Wang, that was line command, and I couldn't memorize the commands. To this day I still don't know how to use DOS. When Apple released their Macintosh in 1984, I was thrilled, no more line command for me. I still don't like line command, even though it is available in OS X. To me that is not the way a computer should be.
    Couldn't agree more. Being in the graphics industry, I rarely use MS software, only to convert Word docs to text. I am forced to use a PC for one client and boy, does that irk me. I have come real close to literally throwing that POS system against the wall.
    Long live the Mac OS and Mac computers.
  3. Moderator

Staff Member

Feb 1, 2005
    Land of 10,000 Lakes
    Looks like it will be a great series!

Thanks for the link!
  4. macrumors regular

Feb 8, 2006
    Jacksonville Beach
    My first glimpse of a PC wasnt too bad because Im not that old or at least I dont look that old (I feel 100). I remember my first glimpse of a Mac. That big tanish colored box. What a beaut (or not) :)