Jaguar 6C98 and iPhoto 1.1.1

Discussion in 'General Mac Discussion' started by bradbomb, Aug 2, 2002.

1. bradbomb macrumors member

Hi, I installed Jaguar 6C98 recently on my Pismo G3, wouldnt put it on till release on my Dual 800 G4, thats my main machine. Anyways, iPhoto and OS 10.2 in general do not mount my smart media cards inside a USB Imagemate from Sandisk. Anybody got any suggestions or help. Sidenote, when I installed, I couldnt update my 10.1.5 installation cause the installer would always quit to a black screen saying an unexepected error has occured. Therefore, I had to do a clean install and have it automatically copy my user and netowrk settings and stuff.

2. Beej macrumors 68020

Beej

Re: Jaguar 6C98 and iPhoto 1.1.1

Yeah, I've got a suggestion. Don't run betas unless you are expecting this kind of thing to happen.

Chances of fixing this problem are very remote... the smartest thing to do would be to go back to 10.1.5.

3. Backtothemac macrumors 601

Backtothemac

Yea, what Beej said. Seriously you have to expect that type of stuff to happen with a developer build. You are going to have to go back to X.1.5. Sorry.

OMG! Beej, I just realized where you are. If she is there and you are on the Mac, then son, you need help. If she is not. Quick run buy a webcam so we can watch ala American Pie. he.he.

4. whfsdude macrumors 6502a

5. Hemingray macrumors 68030

Hemingray

6. bradbomb thread starter macrumors member

I know I was gonna expect problems, I Was just wondering if anyone else has encountered this. THis is not a big deal for me. I dont care that this happened. MY only problem is I CANT go back to 10.1.5 without losing all my user settings, etc. and set it all back up.

7. Beej macrumors 68020

Beej

Heh... she only loves me for my Mac :)

Our deal is a few minutes of postin', a few munites of... uh... ;)