Jaguar article in CNN.

Discussion in 'Community' started by Backtothemac, Sep 3, 2002.

1. Backtothemac macrumors 601

Backtothemac

2. Rower_CPU Moderator emeritus

Rower_CPU

Nice to see a positive review...they even said the price was justified, which is rare among the press.:)

3. krossfyter macrumors 601

krossfyter

4. Royal Pineapple macrumors 65816

Royal Pineapple

>The spinning wheel -- the Mac's equivalent of Windows' hourglass _ has been redrawn with a 3D effect. And after nearly 20 years, the happy Mac that greeted users with each restart has been replaced with a slick Apple logo.

we will start with the spinning cursor of death, am i the only person who liked the little watch? and it contrasted with the M$ hourglass quite nicely ;)

secondlly i miss the happy mac, it will forever hold a place in my heart, next to the watch of course, but both of them btought something to the os, it seemed like a tribute to Operating Systems past.

although jaguar it the best thing since they put corn in a can IMHO

5. King Cobra macrumors 603

>we will start with the spinning cursor of death, am i the only person who liked the little watch? and it contrasted with the M$ hourglass quite nicely ;)

SOFB!! I thought I was alone! :D :eek:

I like the rainbow colors, for one. Happy Mac touches the heart. But I wonder what people would think in 50 years if they saw Happy Mac. First, he would have a beard and character lines, and would only appear for 0.001 seconds. :p