Japanese (Hiragana?) translation needed!

Discussion in 'Community' started by cb911, Aug 6, 2003.

1. cb911 macrumors 601

cb911

I need some help with a translation. I just got a model of a Gundam, "RX-78GPO3S" to be exact, but the instructions are all in Japanese, and, um... I can't read it. I can manage with the assembly because all the step numbers and part #'s are in english.

the only thing i need to know is what the warnings say. there's warning icons throught the instructions, and i'm sure some of them tell you where not to glue, not to cut etc.

I've attached a image of the warnings with the numbers in red. If someone could reply and tell me what the icons mean, i.e.

(1.) apply glue here.
    (2.) peel adhisive....

and so on... that would be really appreciated. :D i really don't want to stuff this up.

thanks! :D

Attached Files:

2. MrMacMan macrumors 604

MrMacMan

It says first you need to defuse the bomb by cutting the red... no blue... no BLACK wire and then...

Oh Gundam... I know nothing.

:rolleyes:

3. Stelliform macrumors 68000

Stelliform

Hmmm, Based off of the pictures, I think that they want you to do the hokie pokie...

4. cb911 thread starter macrumors 601

cb911

aren't there any Japanese speaking people here on the forums? i'm sure i've seen some around here...

if anyone knows someone who could help, could you PM me their usernames or something and i'll see if they can help. :)