Jay-Z Performance at keynote?(Just a thought)

Discussion in 'Macworld San Francisco 2008' started by aznkid25, Jan 14, 2008.

1. aznkid25
    Expand Collapse
    macrumors 6502

Just a thought, but since there has been some speculation that Jay-Z might have a record label with Apple, what do you guys think of Jay-Z being the musical guest performing at the end of the keynote tommorrow? Again, this is just a thought.

2. hovitos-way
    Expand Collapse
    macrumors member

Haha...This would be LEGENDARY!!! However, I seriously doubt the Jay-Z affiliation with Apple considering he was in the Bill Gates retirement spoof at CES and even on the Jay-Z website (www.rocafella.com) he has a link to a Bill Gates spoof...Surely not the behaviour of an Apple associate.

I could be wrong, but just making some observations.

3. callmemike20
    Expand Collapse
    macrumors 6502a

callmemike20

You would think that all MS employees have zunes, but many have ipods.

4. hovitos-way
    Expand Collapse
    macrumors member

I don't doubt that, but do you think that someone such as Steve Ballmer or someone who is about to go into a big partnership with MS would be filming a commercial for Steve Jobs? :rolleyes:

5. vandlism
    Expand Collapse
    macrumors 6502

How would you explain Al Gore and Bono in the video then? This is just Microsoft taking all the star power from Apple by persuasion of cash.

6. hovitos-way
    Expand Collapse
    macrumors member

Agreed. BUT, surely someone who would be becoming a high-profile employee/partner of Apple will have some clause in his contract stating he can't do certain things...i.e, Being in a Microsoft commercial.

I am not trying to say that it WON'T happen, just that its unlikely to happen.