Jedi Knight II

Discussion in 'Games' started by StrongBad, Sep 21, 2006.

1. StrongBad macrumors member

Yes, I know this is an old game.

That being said, I'm not much of a gamer. However, sometimes I want to run around for 30 minutes and blow stuff up, swing a light saber, shoot at stuff, etc etc. Wolfenstein use'd to do it for me, but I've just played it too much.

Someone recently bought Jedi Knight for me, and it bores me. Are their any cheats available? Something like "god" mode would be great. Everything I've found online is either for Windows, Jedi Knight I, or just doesn't work.

No offensive to those that don't believe in cheating, I know it's not for everyone. Just looking for some help.

Thanks!

2. mufflon macrumors 6502

afaik JKII is based on Q3, which is a portable engine.
    Try searching for other cheat codes if the ones you've found doesn't work - there might be some more work involved.

Anyhow, if you're stuck at a part and aren't really interested in continue, go back to a former save instead? There is otherwise plenty of games that might make you more happy - I for one love RPGs, but you could always try Desu Ex (yeah the old one from way back), a classic game with a not so very fast paced style of playing, but more problem solving / roleplaying.

Anyhow, gl

3. Chris14 macrumors regular

Chris14

Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast cheats

I pressume you mean Jedi Knight II : Jedi Outcast?

To enter cheats, press both SHIFT and the TILDE button (the one above tab but below escape). The drawer that comes down is called the console.

To enable cheats, type "devmapall" (without the quotes), then you may use the following commands:

/God
    God Mode :cool:
    /Give All
    Gives you all weapons in the game

There are many more cheats, like setting your force levels and mind powers, I don't know them off the top of my head. I think it is:

/SetForceAll 3

That should max out all force powers.

/notarget
    This should make it so that the enemies can no longer see you

Happy Gaming!! :D

4. StrongBad thread starter macrumors member

Dude, you are my friggen hero.

These work! Thanks tenfold!

5. Chris14 macrumors regular

Chris14

Hey! No Problem.

Its nice to help out a fellow gamer!