JediKnight II Demo

Discussion in 'Games' started by moiety5, Oct 22, 2003.

1. moiety5 macrumors newbie

Does anybody know if the JDK II Demo does not allow access to the door that is locked inside the first room? I presume the key that you get from the guy on the upper level unlocks it, but is that area disabled in the Demo?

Thanks

2. Maclarny macrumors 6502

Maclarny

No the area is not diasabled. The demo level goes as far as fighting the first sith and then escaping. It stops after you escape.

3. moiety5 thread starter macrumors newbie

Ok then I must be doing something royally stupid. You use the key that you took off the Imperial guy for that door right? It doesn't work for me.

4. Maclarny macrumors 6502

Maclarny

yeah i remember having some trouble with that as well when i first got it. Im pretty sure you have to press a button. It doesn't just open automatically.

5. moiety5 thread starter macrumors newbie

Yeah I know you have to push the button that you've assigned to use the currently held inventory item, but I've tried that. I reset the button from the default, but it works just fine when you want to look through the binoculars or want to use one of the health things. But when I go up to the ting by the door while the key is selected in my inventory and press the use inventory item button absolutely nothing happens!?!?!?!?!!??!?!

Its really wierd.

6. Maclarny macrumors 6502

Maclarny

Well I don't know then. The only way I can really tell you is if i d/l the demo again.

7. moiety5 thread starter macrumors newbie