Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hdreserve

macrumors newbie
Sep 27, 2016
So much for pre-order and launch day delivery.Stay awake to pre-order so you get yours phones after a month and people who order later than us get phones earlier than usAwesum apple.
[doublepost=1475032157][/doublepost]Yes... Very frustrating! I stayed up to preorder & by the time I could get my order to go through - Nov delivery. Also lined up @ 2am on launch day, hoping to get one that way & cancel my other order. (Not knowing they wouldn't be available) The 12+ Apple employees that could see everyone lined up & knew they weren't available, waited until 5:30am to come out & make the announcement.... Apple Fail !!!

Reactions: ssscarface89

Pentium

macrumors 6502
Sep 2, 2015
Los Angeles
credit card charged last night! Preparing for Shipment, now anxious to see when it actually ships and receive delivery date.
Great to hear that! Congrats!
It took them a couple of hours to change from PFS to Shipped! :)
[doublepost=1475035033][/doublepost]
I personally have a Spigen Jet Black Plus case on its way. Can't wait to have both the case and the iPhone side by side!
I didn't choose a case yet...but I need a clear one as start...and maybe one Apple Silicon Case...

Hdreserve

macrumors newbie
Sep 27, 2016
JB 256 7 Plus ... Card charged today & pending shipment. Ordered 1240 am on preorder date from Apple. Can everyone please post when, where ordered from & if/when you were charged, when your status changed from pending to shipped! Thanks!

Paul6s

macrumors 6502
Sep 2, 2015
So much for pre-order and launch day delivery.Stay awake to pre-order so you get yours phones after a month and people who order later than us get phones earlier than usAwesum apple.
I'm not to much a happy camper either. However I forgot to mention to you that the other day I got so fed up waiting for this phone that I decided to ridicule myself and head over to apple to ask for a jet black plus. Well the employee who I asked cracked up laughing and called over his coworker and told him: " Hey look at this guy! He thinks we just happen to have a jet black plus lying around this store! Lmaooo!" He basically said that if I didn't pre order this iPhone I'm basically screwed. So yeah. Don't feel so bad. But at the same time this isn't too reassuring knowing the way that guy laughed at me. Makes me feel that I might not get this phone until I'm 80.
[doublepost=1475037388][/doublepost]
Great to hear that! Congrats!
It took them a couple of hours to change from PFS to Shipped! :)
[doublepost=1475035033][/doublepost]
I didn't choose a case yet...but I need a clear one as start...and maybe one Apple Silicon Case...
http://www.spigen.com/collections/jet-black-series-for-iphone-7-7-plus

brbttyl

macrumors member
Apr 21, 2010
London
I got the shipment notification for my JB 256GB 7+ early Saturday morning. It is now Tuesday, and the UPS tracking info still shows "In Transit to UPS", with no expected delivery date. Last location was shown as ZhenZhou on Sunday.

What does that mean? Is my shipment still not physically at UPS?

I called UPS for clarification. I'm in the same boat. JB AT&T 256GB 7+ with AUP. Prev quoted Oct 14-30. "Shipped" on the 24th, yet stuck in ZhenZhou with no updates since 25th.

According to UPS, Apple has a special arrangement to provide economical shipping and expedite customs clearance. Apparently Customs (I guess Chinese Export customs???) only clears so many containers at a time. Therefore, Apple "tenders" boxes to UPS, but they sit in Apple-controlled warehouses, waiting until enough phones have been manufactured to fill a container. This could take 2-4 business days. From THERE, "World Ease" is a 2-3 business day shipping service.
[doublepost=1475040820][/doublepost]
Well, just got a FedEx shipping number but right now it shows nothing but this is so much more than the past two weeks. Hooray, me!

Ooooooh FedEx. Riding in style. UPS likes to sit on these packages for up to a week after they've been shipped.
[doublepost=1475040909][/doublepost]
credit card charged last night! Preparing for Shipment, now anxious to see when it actually ships and receive delivery date.

Erlich Bachman... this is your future self. You are old, fat, and dead. And still waiting for your phone.
[doublepost=1475041024][/doublepost]
Delivery date Oct 5th-12 still processing no update since 9th september its just processing i guess apple is paying extra attention to our phones!!

Yeah theyre polishing out all those micro abrasions lol
[doublepost=1475041101][/doublepost]
Nothin from my side! 256 7+ T-Mobile from Apple Website, 6 minutes after midnight....
still waiting...

OCT 4 - 10th....

I still can't believe this supply chain madness after 6 months of hard rumors on how "low-impact" this year's phone would be.

ssscarface89

macrumors regular
Sep 12, 2016
I'm not to much a happy camper either. However I forgot to mention to you that the other day I got so fed up waiting for this phone that I decided to ridicule myself and head over to apple to ask for a jet black plus. Well the employee who I asked cracked up laughing and called over his coworker and told him: " Hey look at this guy! He thinks we just happen to have a jet black plus lying around this store! Lmaooo!" He basically said that if I didn't pre order this iPhone I'm basically screwed. So yeah. Don't feel so bad. But at the same time this isn't too reassuring knowing the way that guy laughed at me. Makes me feel that I might not get this phone until I'm 80.

Your phone must be preparing for shipment now bro!!!Once you get the phone go back to the same apple store and show it those apple employees and tease the hell out of them.

Scuba1964

macrumors newbie
Sep 19, 2015
JB 256 7 Plus ... Card charged today & pending shipment. Ordered 1240 am on preorder date from Apple. Can everyone please post when, where ordered from & if/when you were charged, when your status changed from pending to shipped! Thanks!
Got my iPhone 7 plus 256 GB Matte Black last Saturday, September 24, 2016. I pre-ordered September 9, 2016 around 12:30AM estimated delivery was October 4-10. Guess I was one of the lucky ones.

Reactions: Paul6s

Paul6s

macrumors 6502
Sep 2, 2015
Got my iPhone 7 plus 256 GB Matte Black last Saturday, September 24, 2016. I pre-ordered September 9, 2016 around 12:30AM estimated delivery was October 4-10. Guess I was one of the lucky ones.
Trust me if you ordered the Jet Black Plus like I did you wouldn't be so lucky lol! I'm still in processing mode apparently this color is hard to come by. Congrats on your new iPhone!
[doublepost=1475063529][/doublepost]

Last edited:

Blueprint.AD

macrumors newbie
Sep 20, 2016
Another Day....another day PROCESSING. LOL I hate that word now. I was working on a report at work and purposely didn't use it hahaha. It'll get here when it gets here but I am actually surprised that it's taking this long for Apple to work out it's supply chain. Usually by the 3rd week they've caught up and have made massive progress on back orders. Oh well...the hunt continues!

Paul6s

macrumors 6502
Sep 2, 2015
Bro I will definitely do that. The guy who laughed at me did so in a good natured way. I personally think he wants that same phone as well but can't find one. I get his frustration. Lol! But you bet I will stop by with the rare black box lol!
[doublepost=1475063925][/doublepost]
Another Day....another day PROCESSING. LOL I hate that word now. I was working on a report at work and purposely didn't use it hahaha. It'll get here when it gets here but I am actually surprised that it's taking this long for Apple to work out it's supply chain. Usually by the 3rd week they've caught up and have made massive progress on back orders. Oh well...the hunt continues!
I know someone in this thread who like myself loves the words "PROCESSING ITEMS"
And that is ssscarface89 lol!

BeechFlyer

macrumors regular
Nov 5, 2015
Cedar Rapids, IA
I called UPS for clarification. I'm in the same boat. JB AT&T 256GB 7+ with AUP. Prev quoted Oct 14-30. "Shipped" on the 24th, yet stuck in ZhenZhou with no updates since 25th.
This morning, I had an update on the tracking information. My shipment has made it to the US. Seems like everything has been running smoothly, except the tracking info wasn't updated.

Reactions: amjustice

Blueprint.AD

macrumors newbie
Sep 20, 2016
I was looking at www.istocknow.com/live and for the first time I've seen there's a JB phone in stock in Virginia and several in Canada. They are 7's not 7P, but still after almost two full weeks of in store sales that's the first time I've seen something JB in stock in a store.

TechLeaks

macrumors newbie
Aug 29, 2015
Has anyone who ordered through AT&T noticed the description of "preparing for shipment" change? (The one with less text is what it changed to)
Could this mean it's about to ship or did they just change their description for everyone

Attachments

• IMG_5322.jpg
    IMG_5322.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 81
  • IMG_5323.jpg
    IMG_5323.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 65

Neurotoxicguitar

macrumors regular
Jul 30, 2016
Has anyone who ordered through AT&T noticed the description of "preparing for shipment" change? (The one with less text is what it changed to)
Could this mean it's about to ship or did they just change their description for everyone
I dont have that second line as before either anymore but I have a Late Nov-early December ship date. Fingers Crossed!

redgaro

macrumors newbie
Sep 28, 2016
Has anyone from November shipping been notified yet? I guess I´ll have to wait for my 7+ JB, I ordered on 9/15, I guess I took too long to pre-order.

Paul6s

macrumors 6502
Sep 2, 2015
Holy crap! Exactly 2:59 pm EST using the restroom I got a notification that my Process Items now became " Preparing for shipment"! I'm so happy! ssscarface89 you are next!

mjs917

macrumors newbie
Sep 27, 2016
iPhone 7+ 128GB JB ordered through AT&T on 9/9 at 5:16AM EST.

"Preparing to Ship" up until early this morning at 1AM - received "backordered" text when dialing *6737#.

About 45 minutes ago at 2:33PM i received an email with FedEX tracking # - delivery is scheduled for tomorrow 9/29 by 8PM EST. Original dates 10/14-10/21

Thanks everyone for keeping me patient the past couple of weeks, and best of luck to everyone still waiting! See you next year :p

Reactions: redgaro
Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.