Jimmy Buffett Concert in Hawaii Tonight!

Discussion in 'Community' started by parrothead, Jan 28, 2004.

1. macrumors 6502a

parrothead

Theres a Jimmy Buffett concert tonight in Honolulu and I am going! YES! It has been years since I have been able to go to any concert and as you can tell from my e-name I am a big fan. He comes to the islands once every few years so I will be enjoying myself tonight! Margaritaville here we come!

2. macrumors P6

wdlove

Re: Jimmy Buffett Concert in Hawaii Tonight!

Have fun! ;) I hope that you will post some pictures. Just some pictures from Hawaii would aslo be awesome.

3. thread starter macrumors 6502a

parrothead

Sure I will post some pictures of Hawaii. Shall I start another thread? eg "pics of the place where I live" or just put them on this thread?

4. macrumors P6

wdlove

You could put them in this thread or in the photograpohy thread. Anxiouly waiting to see what you have.

http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=681941#post681941

5. thread starter macrumors 6502a

parrothead

Ok here is a picture of the eastern shoreline of Oahu. More coming soon.

Attached Files:

6. thread starter macrumors 6502a

parrothead

The next two photos were taken literally a few steps out the front gate of my workplace. I am a marine biologist what can I say!

Attached Files:

7. thread starter macrumors 6502a

parrothead

I think I will post these pics and more on the photography thread in the next few days.

Attached Files:

8. macrumors 65816

Roger1

How about making a website, and we just all go there? Take some really good pics, so we can use them as desktops :)

9. thread starter macrumors 6502a

parrothead

I would make a website, but I have no way of making one and little knowledge of how to do it. If you like any of my pics, pm or email me and I can send you a higher res (my camera is 2MP) pic for your desktop. If anyone has any ideas on where/how I can set up a free website I would love to hear about it. :D

10. macrumors P6

wdlove

The only thing that I know of is .Mac, but the cost is $99 per year. It does a great job with photo albums. You should check it out, they have a trial membership.

http://www.mac.com/

Nice picture, very enjoyable. Any pictures of the black sand sea shores?

11. thread starter macrumors 6502a

parrothead

I used to have a nice website on the free version of .mac. Then they started charging and I said aloha. Anyway, I will look into some sort of website, been wanting to for a while. Unfortunately I dont have any black sand beach pictures. There aren't any on Oahu and I dont get to the other islands very often. I have a lot more stuff to post later though.

12. thread starter macrumors 6502a

parrothead

In case anyone is interested, I will be posting a few more photos from Hawaii on the photography thread in a few minutes.