job help.....

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by derajfast, Feb 15, 2006.

1. derajfast macrumors 6502a

i was wondering if there are any jobs i could do from my computer or something....im at college and taking 18 credits wtih classes at all weird times and no car, so i cant really have a set job with time schedule for the rest of this semester, but i really want one, so i was wondering is there something LEGIT i could do from my computer or from my dorm room or whatever that i could kind of do in my spare time? thats the thing i dont like about college, is that my schedule is so messed up that i have no time for a steady job......or any other suggestions to make money....let me rephrase that.....any LEGAL ways to make money

thanks

2. climhazzard85 macrumors member

climhazzard85

If jobs like that were easy to find, don't you think most peolple would do this? Unfortunately unless you have an in with someone in web design or something similiar, you probably won't have much luck.

3. GoCubsGo macrumors Nehalem

GoCubsGo

There are legit medical billing companies that work from home. There is telemarketing that works from home (some of them). You can be a web designer---every 14 year old seems to be so why can't you? Can you program? You can try and outsource yourself.

4. derajfast thread starter macrumors 6502a

could you link me to one of these medical billing places? are you sure those are legit?

5. climhazzard85 macrumors member

climhazzard85

Oh yeah, you could try flipping stuff on eBay.

6. derajfast thread starter macrumors 6502a

yeah ive sold most of if not all of my junk on ebay....dont really have a connection or anything else that i could turn a large profit on

7. mikemodena macrumors 6502a

mikemodena

Web design is a great choice if you have the ability. Check CraigsList for job postings, and if there is something you can do, email them with your portfolio. I freelanced for awhile getting jobs here and there from CL, and then got hooked up with the company that I outsource myself too.. so I don't even have to browse Craig's List anymore. I'm 16 and do this while going to school, and it pays really well.

8. derajfast thread starter macrumors 6502a

i dont really know any web design except for basic html

i might want to take some classes here though, which maybe could lead to that

9. superbovine macrumors 68030

superbovine

ebay/online retail

10. derajfast thread starter macrumors 6502a

ive sold on ebay before, but dont have anything left to sell really

how should i go about this?

11. climhazzard85 macrumors member

climhazzard85

Find stuff on sale/cheap, make sure it's worth more on eBay than what you pay for it, and buy / sell. It's simple, just gotta find stuff that is profitable.