jobs in sacramento/davis?

Discussion in 'Community' started by noirnoir, Aug 10, 2004.

1. noirnoir macrumors newbie

hi eveyone

my name is rob and in the fall (late august) i am going to be attending sacramento state CSUS. I have been looking for part time jobs in the area on monster/ craigslist etc. to no avail, either no flexible times or not enough pay as i have to pay for school and rent myself. i currently work 3 jobs to save up for the intial time i dont work when school starts

i am a design/music major and id prefer something in an office or internship, but am willing to consider anything as long as it can help me pay rent and such.

also i should say i'll be a 3rd year transfer student

i know this is my first post, but ive been lurking for a while so i felt it would be ok to post this.

i have a resume if youd like to see

thanks and have a great day
    Rob!

2. The Muffin Man macrumors regular

God, I hope that university is gonna give you a good education, otherwise I feel sorry for you cuz Sacramento sucks.

3. craigdawg macrumors 6502

Sucks? I beg to differ Muffin Man! It sucks ballz, and I should know. BTW it's 100 degrees and a "spare the air day" today.

For jobs I would try the Sacramento Bee:

http://www.sacbee.com/classads/employment/

Good luck with the job hunt and school, even if it is Sac State. (Sorry, I'm a UC Davis grad).

4. noirnoir thread starter macrumors newbie

ha thanks you guys, sacs cool for a ew years, i dont plan on living there the rest of my life, so its all good. i have a lot of friends up there too so it shouldnt get TOO boring. (i hope)

i was gonna go to davis, but i cant afford it , oh welps.