Jobs WWDC keynote!

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by xjohn, May 8, 2003.

1. macrumors regular

Jan 6, 2003
    Not sure if this has been posted before... Big things!?

Steve Jobs to kick off WWDC 2003 with keynote
    May 8, 2003 - 08:40 EDT__ Apple today announced that CEO Steve Jobs will kick off its Worldwide Developers Conference (WWDC) with a keynote on Monday, June 23, beginning at 10:00 AM PT at San Francisco's Moscone West. The five-day event, where Apple plans to unveil Mac OS X 10.3 (Panther), runs from June 23-27 and features more than 170 scheduled in-depth technical sessions with new content designed to serve a wider range of Mac developers, including a dedicated track for QuickTime developers and content creators.

[edit: macminute link ]
  2. macrumors member

Jul 16, 2002
    Melbourne, Australia
  3. Moderator emeritus

Mr. Anderson

Nov 1, 2001
    Ha! For me, I just assumed that Steve would be doing it - if it had come out that he wasn't going to be there, now that would have been even more news worthy.

With all the rumors and speculation pointing towards a big announcement at WWDC - well, the frenzy has just begun.

4. macrumors 68040

Dec 29, 2001
    its gonna be amazing now dobut, last years was insane, with jagware and all. And this year and Paaaaantheeeeer :)
  5. macrumors regular

Feb 14, 2003
    Hmmm noticed this planned on the WWDC webpage a couple of days ago.

WWDC normaly starts with a keynote doesn't it?

However with the rumours flying at the moment dukestreet is right I think its definately a date for highlighting in iCal.....let the frenzy begin!

Personally I think PPC 970 is a cert, I also expect 15.4" Powerbooks and the communication device.

If we're really lucky iTMS could be available in some 'foreign' territories.
  6. macrumors P6

Oct 20, 2002
    I had the same thougths dukestreet! From what I had read, Steve's appearance was a given. It's almost one of those PHd's in dah! ;) Breaking news would have been if it said that Steve Jobs will not be appearing!