John Lewis Apple experience weekend (Milton Keynes)

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by Ish, May 5, 2007.

1. Ish
    macrumors 68000

Ish

19th-20th May. Haven't been to one of these before, so I don't know what it will be like, but just in case it's of interest:

link

Does anyone know whereabouts Apple are opening in Milton Keynes? I think it's somewhere in the new part of the centre, but not sure where. Being allergic to perfumes, I hope it's not near that smelly shop, Lush. Can't shop anywhere near there since that opened. It'd be just my luck!

2. macrumors 68000

Danksi

Don't tell me they have added yet another 'new' bit to that place.... I remember when it was just fields around 'The Point'.

3. Ish
    thread starter macrumors 68000

Ish

It's been there a while now but it's much newer than the rest. Maybe 5 years? It's a sort of loop out near The Point joining on to the two side exits just before M&S. Is it long since you were there?

4. macrumors 68000

Danksi

If it's the loop, with the tree in the middle, I know the one. Been away for just over the past 3-years (Used to live in Leighton Buzzard). Apple Shop would suit the area, due to the high concentration of people in/around MK.

5. Ish
    thread starter macrumors 68000

Ish

6. macrumors newbie

Apple Store MK Location

:apple: the new apple store will be between Foot Locker and Shuh :D Once there is a flickering of opening it will be posted on here ;)

See attached file for location on map, and yes its in Midsummer Place!

Attached Files: