John Mayer Concert T-Shirt says "Dig!" ?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Littleodie914, Aug 7, 2004.

1. Littleodie914 macrumors 68000

Littleodie914

<<I posted this in the political discussion sub-forum accidentally, so I'm reposting it in the correct spot :D>>

guys, I just got back from a John Mayer concert in Clarkston, MI, and while I was there I bought a t-shirt that said "Dig!" on it, and had a picture of a bulldozer. Do any JM fans out there know what this means? I bought the shirt 'cuz it was blue (a good color for me) and I had planned on responding to any questions with "OMG! You don't know what Dig! means?! Everyone knows that!", but it WOULD be nice to really know for myself. Thanks! :D

2. stoid macrumors 601

stoid

Oddly enough, Google doesn't know this answer either! :eek:

3. Littleodie914 thread starter macrumors 68000

Littleodie914

Yea...

I know, it's really weird... And it's not like it was just some guy selling weird t-shirts, this was from the big John Mayer t-shirt booth in the sky. (Actually it was kinda inbetween the nacho stand and the Jack Daniels stand, but ya know what I mean) Does anybody have any ideas as to what "Dig!" means?! Are we supposed to "Dig!" his music? I don't get it... :confused:

4. Sammis89 macrumors regular

Hahaha... its a backhoe Thats what the bulldozer is called. So John Myaer thinks its funny because its a backhoe. That why its there its sort of a joke...

I know this is two years late, but i found the thread and had to resopond...

5. AGutt macrumors newbie

Ok I am going out on a huge limb here...

Littleodie914 I have a story to tell you.

So a really good lady friend of mine told me a story the other day about the very t-shirt you describe in this post. She said it was her favorite t-shirt and that it somehow got lost... Anyways Christmas is coming up and I really want to get this shirt for her. Only problem is, I have scoured the internets, but can not find a shred of evidence of this shirt. Literally there is nothing.

If by some chance you still have this shirt is there any way you can take a picture of the front and back?

My plan is to re-create the shirt in illustrator and then get one made up.

This would be huge if you could pull it off.

Thanks again.

Adam