Jones Soda Holiday Pack Taste Test

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Mudbug, Nov 15, 2004.

1. Mudbug Administrator emeritus

Mudbug

2. dotnina macrumors 6502a

But you have to admit, the whole Jones Soda holiday flavor thing is genius for anyone who wants Thanksgiving without having to cook!

:D

3. Merf macrumors regular

I work at Target and some of my bosses made a bet and the loser had to drink a whole bottle of the Brussels sprout flavored soda. The loser did drink it and it was so funny. I smelled the bottle afterwards and almost threw up. Everyone else who smelled it did the same. I then tried the rest of the bunch. Blah they taste nasty. The wild herb had kind of a lack of taste it seemed but still a hint of nastiness, The Turkey and stuffing flavored was just weird not really a bad taste just different. The Cranberry one was ok kinda like a sugar free soda or something. And the Pumpkin Pie flavored one almost made me throw up. A few other tasted it and they didn't have the same reaction as I did. So it must just be me. fun fun!

Merf

4. rickvanr macrumors 68040

rickvanr

That's awesome. Jone's Soda is a great company. I love their cream soda. They have some unique flavours, some are odd, some are supper tasty.

5. Moof1904 macrumors 65816

I bought a set of the sodas from Target as a Christmas gift for someone. I'm guessing they'll not be thanking me about the brussels sprouts flavor...