judging the minister!?

Discussion in 'Community' started by kwajo.com, Oct 19, 2003.

1. kwajo.com macrumors 6502a

kwajo.com

i know we get this alot, but I like feedback, so I want you all to check out my new magazine & art gallery at ministersface.com

feel free to say anything you want about it, like or dislike, whatever. just anything and everything would help. i've been doing web design for a while, and i consider this kind of feedback really important. so go ahead be brutal, or enjoy its contents!!

thanks macrumors!!
    :D

2. FredAkbar macrumors 6502a

FredAkbar

Nice use of Flash. To be blunt, I'm not really interested in what your site is about (I'm only 15, and not really religious or spiritual or anything, maybe that's why), I just went there to check it out, but I'm sure many will enjoy it. I didn't look at much of it, but hey I love anything with Flash! :) Good job.

3. kwajo.com thread starter macrumors 6502a

kwajo.com

thanks for the comment man. the site does have a really artistic mind set, so I hear what you are saying. when I was 15 i wouldn't have looked much at it either. how four years can change a person. . .

4. kwajo.com thread starter macrumors 6502a

kwajo.com

5. rainman::|:| macrumors 603

rainman::|:|

Where did the name come from? it's all kind of confusing to the outsider... I spent a bit of time poking around, and I still don't know exactly what the site is, tho it may have something to do with art, photos, and creative writing. am i right?

love the flash-- the drag-able boxes are quite the finishing touch, tho i don't really know what point it serves. still like it :)

pnw

6. kwajo.com thread starter macrumors 6502a

kwajo.com

ministers Face is the name of a rock face in the kennebecasis river that is infamous in my area, it's pictured in the flash menu, the cliff across the water :)