Just a heads up: 1gb Nano refurbs in at Apple store for $89

Discussion in 'iPod' started by VoodooDaddy, Dec 10, 2006.

1. VoodooDaddy macrumors 65816

Just barely in time for christmas. Ive been agonizing over what mp3 player to get my 7yr old son and had settle of a cpl models that worked as mass storage devices. But today I see there are more nanos in at the refurb store. Still not as good of a deal as they had a few weeks ago. They had 2gb Nanos for $99 then, but still very comparable to any other 1gb players out there and so much better.

2. MattyMac macrumors 68000

MattyMac

I saw this too...good looking out.

I just wish they would throw a few more iPod minis and 512mb shuffles up there. I need a mini and a shuffle:rolleyes:

3. VoodooDaddy thread starter macrumors 65816

I snatched one of the 512 shuffles for $29 for my 5yr old son when they had then. I waited too long to jump on the 2gb nanos though and then when I went to get it they were gone.

4. MattyMac macrumors 68000

MattyMac

Yeah I had plenty of opportunities to jump on the 512mb, I just though they would be available for a while. When I decided I definitely wanted to get one...they were gone:(

...same thing with the mini.

5. SkyBell macrumors 604

SkyBell

Man, If I had the money, I would jump on that 4G 20 GB... AHHHH I WANT ONE!

6. VoodooDaddy thread starter macrumors 65816

Man, the stock on these things is crazy!! When I posted this thread there was nothing but the 1gb nanos and maybe the 60gb video, I cant remember. Then a few days later there was everything: 1gb nanos 89, 2gb nanos 99, 30gb video 179, 60gb video 229.

Then I checked last night and all the 2gb nanos were gone and all the 30gb videos. I was gonna order a 2gb nano for myself but there werent any.

Now I see they have everything again, even some older model ipods. I got my 2gb nano finally.