just a personal thread

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by giveup, Oct 24, 2005.

1. giveup macrumors member

giveup

After breaking up the 1st GF, I have finally realized that I am a person who have not cared myself enough and have not lived for myself properly.

Life is some sort of boredom. Living myself alone, I just cannot keep up with things happening around.
    Ah,.........

(i tried to fix the grammar, which maybe just like something in my life i just have not overcome yet.)

2. Patmian212 macrumors 68020

Patmian212

Dont mean to be rude or insensitive but can you please fix the grammar in your post becasue I really dont understand it. Whatever your problem is remember keep you head up, things have to get worse to get better.

3. Lacero macrumors 604

Lacero

You sound like mymemory.

4. eva01 macrumors 601

eva01

hehehe it does ^_^

5. Lyle macrumors 68000

Lyle

Give him a break, he's clearly not a native English speaker. Having said that, no, I don't quite understand what the problem is either, although it sounds like it's along the lines of "my girlfriend got tired of being my maid and caretaker so she's moved on". Definitely reminiscent of mymemory.

6. efoto macrumors 68030

He was trying to give him a break by saying "Don't mean to be rude or insensitive but....", seems like a nice way to say clarify your post.

Definitely reminiscent of mymemory, and a few other posts that have come and gone....:(