just bought a mac mini

Discussion in 'Buying Tips, Advice and Discussion (archive)' started by nanc, Sep 12, 2005.

1. nanc macrumors member

oh man i just bought a mac mini 1.42 off of apple.com i am so excited!! i can't wait for it to get here!! it only took me 4 months to convince my parents to let me but i know it will be worth it!

2. tech4all macrumors 68040

tech4all

Congratulations, nanc!

Did you get any BTO options? Do you currently have any Macs or is this your first one?

3. FFTT macrumors 68030

FFTT

It won't be long before your parents feel neglected because you won't
    need their help to keep your system up and running. ;)

You'll get more done and have way more fun doing it.

Enjoy!

4. hepcat57 macrumors newbie

Congrats on your new purchase! I bought a mini as well (w/ SuperDrive ;) ) about 3 weeks ago and I am loving it. I am a life-long PC owner and enjoying the hassle-free and time-saving operation of my Mac. It looks like your convincing will pay off...I hope you enjoy yours as much as I am enjoying mine.

5. nanc thread starter macrumors member

i got the new one so it comes with airport and bluetooth and this is my first mac!

6. noelister macrumors 6502

Wonderful! I am loving mine! It is now my main computer for home use (at least until i can afford a PowerMac ;) )

7. nanc thread starter macrumors member

i am glad to hear that everyone likes there's i am very excited to get on that thing and learn how to run osx

8. FFTT macrumors 68030

FFTT

9. wdlove macrumors P6

wdlove

Did you purchase AppleCare and extra RAM? Both very important options. A feeling of security and your Mac mini performance will improve. Good luck will look forward to tour assessment when it arrives.

10. Dont Hurt Me macrumors 603

Dont Hurt Me

MacMini is a nice lil machine but a 64 mb video would seal the deal. 32mb video is the only thing i dont like about ours. Congrats.

11. nanc thread starter macrumors member

how long do you think it will take to ship? i don't know how long i can wait!