Just bought IPOD Photo - 30GB

Discussion in 'Buying Tips, Advice and Discussion (archive)' started by VanMac, Jun 16, 2005.

1. VanMac macrumors 6502a

May 26, 2005
    Rampaging Tokyo
    Hey All.

Just thought I would share regarding new purchase.

I've been wanting some mac hardware for some time now. I'm waiting for some laptop upgrades, but couldnt hold out for too long without getting something to play with....so picked up a nice little 30GB IPod photo at the new mac store here in Toronto (Yorkdale Plaza....beautiful store...).

Anywho, love the IPOD. It's my first MP3 player. Play is excellant, and the screen is awesome. I need to buy some more music now, as I have all of my CDs on it and I only used 10GB!!

Anyone with links to good music sites, or pod casting, or anything cool I should be trying would be appreciated.

Hopefully my next post will be regarding my new upgraded PB purchase :)
  2. kerpow macrumors 6502

Jan 16, 2004
    Cool. I bought the same one recently (see my thread for the debacle) and am new to mp3 players as well.

Tell me how you get on with Podcasting, I haven't a clue how it works. I downloaded iPodder but it made no sense at all.

Good luck with the PB purchase. I got mine about 2 months ago and it is by far the most enjoyable computing experience I have ever had. Don't let anyone put you off my mentioning Intel or iBook updates.