Just bought .mac

Discussion in 'General Mac Discussion' started by mac15, Sep 18, 2002.

1. mac15 macrumors 68040

mac15

well only after recieving my dad credit card, we bought .mac, which is very nice, so I can't wait for all the new pretty things that are gonna ne included with it

2. kiwi_the_iwik macrumors 65816

kiwi_the_iwik

Let me know what you get being in Australia - many of the .mac benefits only seem to be available to US users (little -if any - technical support, mail delay complaints, s-l-o-w connection speeds and iDisk access are all issues with UK members...)

When they sort this mess out (or drop the price) then I'll consider purchasing .mac - until then, however, I'm very disgruntled...:mad:

3. mac15 thread starter macrumors 68040

mac15

yeah, it seems a little unfair that way, apple.au need to step in and offer some nice features, I did get a $20 of coupon at an apple store, so it ain't bad :D

4. scem0 macrumors 604

scem0

Did you have a previous iTools account? Did you buy it for $49 or $99? Is it worth the money?

it doesnt sound like it is worth the money, I guess that is just because I dont have any though... :D

5. mac15 thread starter macrumors 68040

mac15

I payed the $49 , its really good, I use my .mac account alot, I use email everydayand my idisk all the time, so its great, can't wait to see all the new features